We provide our clients with the capacity to bring their transformation plans to life, from design and diagnostics stage all the way through to operational implementation. We intervene across three levels:
- Conducting operational audits based on a five-axes method Resources, Organization, Policy & Strategy, Practices, IS Tools
- Assessing the service offer & designing a target offer strategy
- Drawing up associated Supply Chain transformation plans (organization & processes)
- Establishing performance plans
- Mapping out Supply Chain risks & drawing up prevention plans
- Assessing & developing CSR compliance management systems for the Supply Chain
- Establishing needs, preferences & support in rolling out IT Supply Chain solutions
- Managed services/assistance provided by expert consultants or managers: providing specialist expertise & skill-sets
- Transition management
- Drawing up performance improvement plans (Supply Chain, operational excellence, Lean, CSR, etc.)
- Setting up & implementing risk prevention, business continuity & monitoring plans
- PMO support for IT or Supply Chain department projects (APS,P2P, WMS, TMS, MES, ERP, etc.)
- Recruitment program: employees, technicians, supervisors, managers & directors
- In-house and remote department-specific and management training in Supply Chains, Lean, operational excellence, risk management, CSR and more.
- Auditing & reviewing Supply Chain resource skills & alignment
- Recommendations for training & skill-set development plans
- Expert coaching (one-on-one/group sessions)
- Employee support through taking up a new role or changing roles
- Comprehensive staff onboarding scheme & program
Our expertise across the entire value chain
- Optimizing Supplier expression of requirements: forecasts, smoothing output, consolidating, etc.
- Measuring performance (MPM, OTD, OQD, OTIF, etc.)
- Supplier Development: Hoshin, Kaizen, load/capacity, VSM, etc.
- Stock management/reduction: part-location, RFID, min./max., etc.
- Increasing stock reliability: rolling inventories, detecting stock-outs, root-cause analysis, etc.
- Optimizing receipt & placing in storage processes: reducing gaps, automated stocking, etc.
- Workshop flow management
- Designing/redesigning flow management & implementation lay-out: automating & securing line procurement (AGV/Cobot), pull fow and just-in-time production, visual (digitalized) management, DDMRP, etc.
- Managing Sales & Operations (S&OP) planning/Manufacturing Planning & Scheduling (MPS): forecasts, client variability, etc.
- MRP processes
- Master Data Management
- IT configuration
- Product configurations & definitions management
- Defining services offer strategy
- Defining/optimizing masterplans
- Managing orders dispatch warehouses
- Monitoring 3PL logistics service providers & transporters, retail & omni-channel aspects
- Optimizing reverse logistics & recycling
- Managing Supply Chain risks, compliance & CSR impact: drawing up duty of vigilance, risk mitigation & business continuity plans
- Implementing monitoring indicators: KPIs, daily tasks, improvement plan, lean management, etc.
- Managing staff & resources
Core areas for improvement across the End-to-End Supply Chain
The days of breaks in external supply are long gone. Today’s companies need high-capacity, responsive, reliable and resilient supplier-based supply chains to meet customer demand.
- We support our clients in developing their suppliers’ responsiveness and reliability.
- In practice, this means establishing a pre-agreed standardized framework for expression of requirements, implementing a supplier performance-measuring system and ensuring development via auditing and progress plans.
- We map out upstream supply chain risks across all levels of the subcontracting chain (financial, CSR, natural disaster, sanitary, industrial and cyber risks) and draw up prevention and vigilance plans.
In-house assessments of supply chains are often limited to optimizing production flow without including related operations. These processes are often inexpertly handled, yet are key factors in performance.
- We take action on an operational level to better plan production and boost agility and resilience in internal logistics and flow management, by optimizing receipt of goods, placing in storage, picking and transfer to production operations.
- To do so, we realize improvement actions optimizing lay-out and infrastructures (VSM/VSD), defining flow management systems( routines, alerts, visual management, etc.), improving stocks management (sizing, accuracy, etc.), updating IT data (Master Data Management) and ensuring continuous improvement.
- We evaluate and reduce your manufacturing logistics chains’ social and environmental impact.
A better understanding of market requirements results in an ability to respond to needs in a more cohesive and streamlined way. Downstream distribution processes should be tweaked in real-time to align with clients’ expected service levels:
- We work on a strategic level to define the Supply Chain masterplan and on a tactical level to hone forecasting processes (S&OP).
- We implement pertinent Client performance measuring indicators.
- We improve preparation, dispatch and distribution (retail, omnichannel, etc.) processes by incorporating eco-logistics aspects (pooling/centralizing, optimized routing, reusable packaging, etc.).
- We prioritize environmentally-friendly reverse logistics, recycling and reuse processes.